Stephen Neal won a national championship in wrestling in college before he walked-onto the New England Patriots as an offensive lineman. He is one of a few players ever to play in the NFL without playing college football. He was a member of the Patriots teams that won Super Bowls 36, 38, and 39. In this episode:
- Being challenged to wrestle as a football player in high school
- Becoming a 4-time All-American, and a 4-time Academic All-American in college
- Facing former UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World in the national championship for wrestling and winning
- How wrestling prepared him for the NFL
- Walking onto the New England Patriots without playing college football
- Overcoming repetitive shoulder injuries throughout his career
- Winning the 1999 World Championship in Wrestling
- Best memory from the NFL and his favorite players
- What does he cherish most: World Champion or Superbowl Champion?
Stephen Neal currently resides in San Diego, California with his wife and kids.