Since the launch of the podcast in late 2017, the show has produced over 80 episodes. The episodes include stories of:
|WWII and Iraq War Veterans
|Former drug addicts
|Champions of extreme weight loss
|Victims of racial abuse
|…and many more categories.
The message in its entirety. Even at rock bottom there's still hope.
Compassionate and energetic. It comes out in his speech.
I now look at the kids in our program DAILY as a blessing.
I would love to share the underdog mission with your audience in a live or virtual setting.
Keynote Topic: Fight Like Phil – Finish Your Underdog Story
- How do we respond when the adversity we face in life happens unexpectedly and seems too much to bear? This presentation will share tangible evidence of how the mindset determines the outcome by sharing examples from guests of the Underdog Podcast including amputees, cancer survivors, famous athletes, plus many more who chose to become champions in the midst of life-altering adversity. Audience members will know exactly how to respond the next time they face stress, depression, loneliness, or pain in their own lives and use it as motivation to accomplish their greatest achievements.
Keynote Topic: Leadership Game Plan – The 3 Key Elements to Transform Your Team’s Mission and Success
- Leaders initiate change within a group to achieve a goal even when internal and external forces try to stop them. Scott will walk the audience through the moments he experienced defeat on the football field, in the boxing ring, and through the mic, and what he learned through failure that helped him find victory in future events. He will share the three actionable steps that separate great leaders from risk-averse leaders.
- WHO – Selecting a role model to look toward and learn from
- HOW – Mastering tension and using it as an advantage
- WHY – Delivering results that align with the mission
Are you looking for a speaker that can motivate your audience to persevere through life’s obstacles?
If so, let’s talk. I look forward to collaborating with you and inspiring your audience to unleash their own underdog spirit.