Mason Wells was in the vicinity of three separate terrorist attacks in three different countries and was directly injured due to one bombing. He speaks about these unfortunate series of events, shares his road to recovery, and reflects upon what he learned from them and what he is doing to combat terrorism now. In this episode:
- We discuss – Why bad things happen to good people and why life seems unjust at times
- How to overcome and heal from devastating injuries
- How to conquer paranoia and the fear of the unknown
- Not living life based on “What if?”
- Not letting our situations define who we are
Mason is the author of his new book called, “Left Standing”. You can find it at any major bookstore near you.