Tim Rhode retired at the age of 40. He is the founder of the 1Life Fully Lived Conference and the Dare2Dream program. In this episode:
- Envisioning and writing down goals
- Struggling as a grocery clerk at 25 years old with 2 kids and transitioning to real estate
- The art of sunshine service
- What is in the 1Life Fully Lived Journal?
- The intersection of passion, talents, and opportunities
- Where do you come alive?
- Learning financial management without a mentor
- What happens at the 1Life Fully Lived Conference?
- Dare2Dream – visiting high schools for free to empower the students to learn about themselves through vision planning, finances, and wellness
- Going from victim to victor
The 1LifeFullyLived Conference is October 12 and 13 in Long Beach, CA. Find details and apply online.